Breitbart News HomePage
- Gallup Poll: Joe Biden’s Support Among Independents Drops 8 Points to Record Low 27 Percentby Wendell Husebø on November 30, 2023 at 5:41 PM
President Joe Biden’s support among independents sunk eight points to a record low 27 percent in November, a Gallup poll reveals,flagging a key indicator the 2024 election will be a close race between Biden and likely GOP nominee former President Donald Trump.
- Report: Joe Biden’s 2024 Bid Puts Democrats in a Bindby Wendell Husebø on November 30, 2023 at 5:18 PM
The Democrat Party does not have a “plan B” if President Joe Biden does not run for reelection “for any reason,” establishment media outlets reported Thursday.
- WATCH: Biden Brags He Has Nuclear Code to ‘Blow up the World’by Simon Kent on November 30, 2023 at 5:11 PM
Scared yet? President Joe Biden bragged Wednesday of his ability to “blow up the world” through a special code his staff posses. The revelation came in Colorado as he made light of nuclear weapons during a visit to the world’s largest windmill factory.
- Hazmat-Suited ‘Big White Men’ Return to Disinfect China as Pneumonia Grips Nationby John Hayward on November 30, 2023 at 5:10 PM
The Taiwan Ministry of Health advised young and elderly citizens to avoid traveling to China during an outbreak of respiratory illness.
- Nolte: Incredible Shrinking Washington Post Shrinks by 240 More Staffersby John Nolte on November 30, 2023 at 5:02 PM
The Washington Post has just cut 120 jobs through buyouts and promised layoffs will commence if 120 more staffers do not accept buyouts.
The Federalist Culture, Politics, Religion
- Ramaswamy: ‘The Woke Regime Is A Hostile Occupying Power’ Like In Vichy Franceby Joy Pullmann on November 30, 2023 at 2:04 PM
‘If we lose this war, we will have full-fledged tyranny,’ Ramaswamy tells Claremont Institute Chairman Tom Klingenstein in an interview transcript released to The Federalist.
- 8 Thrifty Gift Ideas To Satisfy Your Loved Ones’ Christmas Lists And Save You Moneyby Jordan Boyd on November 30, 2023 at 1:01 PM
There’s no time like the present to take your Christmas gifts from commercialized and mass-produced junk to classy and memorable treasures.
- Can Anyone Give An Actual Argument For Atheism?by Casey Chalk on November 30, 2023 at 1:00 PM
Washington Post reporter Kate Cohen’s book, ‘We of Little Faith,’ argues that believers should abandon religion — by offering a series of incoherent arguments and displaying alarming ignorance of religious beliefs.
- 17 Gifts To Give The Outdoor Enthusiasts In Your Family This Christmasby Tristan Justice on November 30, 2023 at 12:55 PM
Christmas is the perfect time to stock up for adventures in the year ahead, whether they include a January ski trip or a summer retreat.
- My Catholic All-Women’s Alma Mater Just Announced It Will Admit Men In Ladyfaceby Emily McNally on November 30, 2023 at 12:51 PM
Today there are fewer than 30 women’s colleges in the United States — and fewer still that have not adopted a transgender policy.
- Breaking: Appeals court reinstates Trump gag order…by MPE on November 30, 2023 at 4:55 PM
- Happy little dude…by MPE on November 30, 2023 at 4:35 PM
- Peachy tells it like it is…by MPE on November 30, 2023 at 4:35 PM
- Defense bill, passed 62 years in a row, faces uphill battle in Senate, House…by MPE on November 30, 2023 at 4:19 PM
- Santos defiant…by MPE on November 30, 2023 at 4:18 PM